Care Instructions for swimwear
It is important that you take note of all the care instructions to make sure you get the longest wear from your swimwear.
- Always rinse swimwear in COLD water IMMEDIATELY after use.
- Avoid rough abrasive surfaces as it will damage the fabric.
- DO NOT leave wet swimwear rolled up in a towel and DO NOT store wet.
- DO NOT leave drying in the full sun – some colours may fade.
- DO NOT bleach or use harsh detergents
- DO NOT tumble Dry
- DO NOT dry clean
- DO NOT iron
Although we use the best fabrics for swimwear harsh Chemicals, some sun care products and heated spas can destroy the elasticity and colour of you swimwear.